Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are we Spirit & Live Forever?

Are We Spirit & Live Forever

by Kevin R Burns
(Kanagawa, Japan)

Or When We Die, Do the Little Buggies Eat Us?

"Hello, I'd like to connect with my higher self."
"Is this a collect call sir?"
"Yes."
"Okay, I'll put you through now."............
I'm sorry sir, your higher self will
accept the charges."

"The story of my life!"

--Kevin Burns


Are We Spirit & Live Forever?
Or When We Die, Do the Little Buggies Eat Us?

This is my current life question. James Redfield in the Celestine Prophecy alludes to the
fact that we don't need to figure out the answers, rather we need to figure out our current life question. The above is mine. What's yours? If you can figure out the question Redfield observes, the answer will come.

Read More

No comments: